Introduction

The "Hotel Melanoma" moniker is a metaphor for living with my particular brand of cancer. Except for those lucky few of us deemed "cured", all we cancer survivors are guests of one of the many, many branded hotels in the "Hotel Carcinoma" chain. We can check out any time we like, but we can never leave. Meanwhile, let's be livin' it up; and please support cancer education, prevention, and treatment research.



Tutu Brothers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some 'Bad Hair' Days

For all of you feeling a little sparse on the pate due to treatment, a reminiscence from this time in 2003 to the tune of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young’s “Almost Cut My Hair”…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXenEK0h6qg


I’ve almost lost my hair, it happened just the other day.
Drugs were gettin' kinda strong, I could've said it was ‘bad hair’ day.
But I didn't and I wonder why, I feel like letting my C flag fly,
And I feel like I owe it to some drugs.

Well, must be because I won’t have flu for Christmas though I'm not feeling up to par.
You know, it increases my paranoia, like looking in my mirror and seeing a tumor scar.
But I'm not givin' in an inch to fear. I promised myself this year.
I feel like I owe it to some drugs.

When I finally get myself together, I'm going to get down in that sunny Cancun weather.
And going to find a place inside to laugh, separate my riff from my raff.
'Cause I feel like I owe it to some drugs.

1 comment:

  1. The most common side effects of buy penegra 50 mg online medicine are flushing, headache, dizziness, blurred vision, muscle pain, stomach upset, and rash. Talk to your doctor if any of the side effects bother you or do not go away. It should be strictly taken as advised by your doctor.

    ReplyDelete