Introduction

The "Hotel Melanoma" moniker is a metaphor for living with my particular brand of cancer. Except for those lucky few of us deemed "cured", all we cancer survivors are guests of one of the many, many branded hotels in the "Hotel Carcinoma" chain. We can check out any time we like, but we can never leave. Meanwhile, let's be livin' it up; and please support cancer education, prevention, and treatment research.



Tutu Brothers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Wild Thing

No ranting or whining today, just a little ode to melanoma to the tune of The Troggs’ “Wild Thing”…


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qHX493bB3U&feature=related


Wild thing
You make my blog sing
You take everything UV
Wild thing

Wild thing, I think I’ve drugged you
But I wanna know for sure
Come on, scan Mole C right
I’ll shove you

Wild thing
You make my scars ring
You make every skin groovy
Wild thing

Wild thing, I think you grooved me
But I wanna know you’re cured
So c'mon and fund C right
Remove C

Wild thing
You made my heart ping
You take everything UV
Wild thing

Wild thing
C'mon, c'mon, wild thing
Bake it, bake it, wild thing

No comments:

Post a Comment