Introduction

The "Hotel Melanoma" moniker is a metaphor for living with my particular brand of cancer. Except for those lucky few of us deemed "cured", all we cancer survivors are guests of one of the many, many branded hotels in the "Hotel Carcinoma" chain. We can check out any time we like, but we can never leave. Meanwhile, let's be livin' it up; and please support cancer education, prevention, and treatment research.



Tutu Brothers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Smiles With Trials

For all of you lab rats who’ve participated in a clinical trial, The Hotel Melanoma rendition of “Are You Experienced” from the immortal Jimi Hendrix…


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg2segLZoeA&feature=related


If you can just get your files together
Then come along with me
We'll have scans an' then we'll watch the fun rise
From the bottom of our C
But first


Are You Experiment?
Ah! Have you ever been experiment?
Well, I have


I know, I know
You're probably wond’rin’ why
One more miracle cure can’t stop it cold
But who in our measly Hotel world isn’t trying to prove that
We’re gonna get old and -a can be bold


So-er, Are You Experiment?
Ah! Have you ever been experiment?
Well, I have


Ah, let me prove it to you


Drug hits and bio-wins are so near in this instance
I think they're calling our names
Maybe now you can't hear them, but you will
If you just take hold of my hand


Oh! But Are You Experiment?
Have you ever been experiment?


Not necessarily toned, but beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment