Introduction

The "Hotel Melanoma" moniker is a metaphor for living with my particular brand of cancer. Except for those lucky few of us deemed "cured", all we cancer survivors are guests of one of the many, many branded hotels in the "Hotel Carcinoma" chain. We can check out any time we like, but we can never leave. Meanwhile, let's be livin' it up; and please support cancer education, prevention, and treatment research.



Tutu Brothers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ray Ripper

No ranting, no whining, no sermonizing, just my version of The Beatles’ “Day Tripper”…


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzUfItgyFxY

Got a good reason, for faking the UV rays out
It's a good season, for making the UV ray shout, now

C was a ray..... ripper, sun rays trip it, yeah!
It took me so..... long to find out, and I found out

C’s a big teaser, C took my tans and my hair
C's a big teaser, C hooked this lad, I cooked rare, now

C was a ray.... ripper, one way ticket, yeah!
It took me so.... long to find out, and I found out

Tries to tease cures, C rarely plays one time stands
Tries to tease cures, C’s only haze on my scans, now

C was a ray.... ripper, sun day thriver, yeah!
It took me so.... long to find out, and I found out

Ray ripper
Ray ripper, yeah!

Ray ripper
Ray ripper, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment