Introduction

The "Hotel Melanoma" moniker is a metaphor for living with my particular brand of cancer. Except for those lucky few of us deemed "cured", all we cancer survivors are guests of one of the many, many branded hotels in the "Hotel Carcinoma" chain. We can check out any time we like, but we can never leave. Meanwhile, let's be livin' it up; and please support cancer education, prevention, and treatment research.



Tutu Brothers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Whines of Passion

It’s been brought to my attention that I haven’t butchered a classic country song for quite some time. So here goes. Once again showing my age, to the tune of Hank Williams’ “I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry”…



Fear that loathsome tan bed shill
C sounds too blue to try
The skin fright pain is whining low
I'm so molesome I can’t fry

I've never seen a fright so long
When hide shows mauling fries
This loon just went behind sun shroud
To hide from rays, can’t fry

Did you ever see a doctor cheap
When Beast began to fly?
Like me C’s got the will to live
I'm so molesome I can’t fry

The vi’lence of biopsy scars
Fired up from youthful fries
And as I wonder where U are
I'm so molesome I can’t fry

No comments:

Post a Comment