Introduction

The "Hotel Melanoma" moniker is a metaphor for living with my particular brand of cancer. Except for those lucky few of us deemed "cured", all we cancer survivors are guests of one of the many, many branded hotels in the "Hotel Carcinoma" chain. We can check out any time we like, but we can never leave. Meanwhile, let's be livin' it up; and please support cancer education, prevention, and treatment research.



Tutu Brothers

Friday, December 24, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is a Clean PET Scan

For anyone out there awaiting some scan results during this holiday season, my fervent Christmas wish for you is that you receive the gift of “negative” results. And soon. And always remember that a “negative” brain scan doesn’t mean you don’t have a brain. Although my wife often insists this doesn’t hold true in my particular case.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment