Introduction

The "Hotel Melanoma" moniker is a metaphor for living with my particular brand of cancer. Except for those lucky few of us deemed "cured", all we cancer survivors are guests of one of the many, many branded hotels in the "Hotel Carcinoma" chain. We can check out any time we like, but we can never leave. Meanwhile, let's be livin' it up; and please support cancer education, prevention, and treatment research.



Tutu Brothers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hey Joe

I just can’t think of a more fitting way to end Melanoma Awareness Month than with one last lyrical swipe at ‘Dr.’ Joseph “Mercolanoma” Mercola. The Hotel Melanoma version of Jimi Hendrix’ “Hey Joe”…




Hey Joe, where you goin' with that sun tannin’ scam
Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that sun tannin’ scam, oh
I'm goin' down to treat my mole Black C
You know I caught it messin' 'round with an indoor tan
Yeah, I'm goin' down to treat my mole Black C
You know I caught it messin' 'round with an indoor tan
Huh! and that ain't too cool
Huh hey Joe, I heard you shut your website down
You shut her down now


Hey Joe, I heard you shot your Yervoy down
You shot it down for four rounds yeah!
Yeah!
Yes, I did, I got it
You know I caught it messin' round messin' round brown
Huh, yes I did I’m not cured
You know I caught my mole Black C messin' 'round brown
And I found it ain’t fun
And I’m not cured
Alright
Shoot me one more time again baby!


Yeah!
Oh dig it
Oh alright


Hey Joe,
Where you gonna run to now where you gonna run to
Hey Joe, I said
Where you gonna run to now where you gonna go
I'm goin' way down south
Way down for MDA stay
Alright
I'm goin' way down south
Way down where I can be healed
Ain't no sun gonna find me
Ain't no dang tan gonna
It ain't gonna make a dope of old me
You better believe it right now
I gotta go now


Hey, Joe
You better run on down
Goodbye everybody
Hey hey Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment